Re: (Fwd) New Anonymous Remailer

Addressed to: [email protected]
              Cypherpunks <[email protected]>

** Reply to note from David E. Smith <[email protected]> 05/15/96 11:33am -0600

	Is this for real --with an intialial address of ARL.MIL

	So, does this mean we now have a fourth option for a NSA dummy remailer
    besides the three the scuttlebutt says they already operate?

= ------- Forwarded Message Follows -------