No Subject

> From: [email protected] (Tilman Hausherr)
> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> Subject: fwd: Major Domo
> Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 17:36:49 GMT

Does Lieberman believe that Major Domo is scamizdat ?

 14  Q     I see.  So there's something called a
 15  Cypherpunks list?
 16  A     Yes.
 17  Q     Who maintains that?
 18  A     Major Domo.
          [majordomo]
 19  Q     Major Domo is an individual?
 20  A     No, no.  Major Domo is a bot.
 21  Q     A what?
 22  A     A bot.
 23  Q     What's a bot?
 24  A     A robot like.  It's short for robot.
 25  Q     Uh-huh.  And this robot is obviously maintained
 26  by somebody, right?
0050
 01  A     Not very much.  In fact, it's hardly ever
 02  touched.
 03  Q     Where does it sit?
 04  A     I don't know at this point.  It was a year ago,
 05  which was about the last time I was reading the
 06  Cypherpunks list, it was on Hoptoad.
 07  Q     How would one go about getting the Cypherpunks
 08  list?
 09  A     Subscribe Cypherpunks.