SMTP Server for sending to anonymous remailers?

Does anyone know of an anonymous remailer that has an SMTP server
(hopefully unlogged) that I can specify in a special variant of the
"sendmail.cf" sendmail configuration file for sending mail to
anonymous servers?

I use a PPP connection, and right now I'm using my ISP's default
server and I don't like the idea of logs being kept, even though the
messages themselves are chained/encrypted.

Maybe I'm "paranoid", but if I wasn't, I probably wouldn't bother
with PGP, C'punk remailers, etc. <g>