Re: SEVERE undercapacity, we need more remailer servers FAST

From:	IN%"[email protected]"  "Rich Graves" 18-MAY-1996 09:07:35.05

>On Thu, 16 May 1996, Bill Stewart wrote:

>> ==================================================================
>> This message was posted from the anonymous remailer at www.jim.com.
>> Send any complaints to [email protected] .
>> Please don't post any copyrighted material longer than fair use quotations.
>> And did you know that Scientology's highly overpriced documents say that
>>         "<random paragraph quotation>"

>Once I was more or less done laughing and got off the floor, it occurred
>to me that this could provide a revenue stream for anonymous remailers.
>You'd charge advertisers sub-pennies for these little trailers. I
>understand that Sameer is getting very little Ecash for his
>remail/by-www.html, but maybe if he sold advertising space?

	It's an interesting idea. One wonders if EFF would be interested in
such a sponsorship? One could even add, say, an ACLU promotion to the end of
messages without getting cash from the ACLU - this might encourage them to give
more backing in case of a legal dispute. (You scratch my back, I scratch
yours... I'm not meaning to be offensive to the ACLU, BTW.)
	-Allen