Re: WELCOME TO THE NEW ROMAN EMPIRE

! [ALL CAPS is by Rich Graves <[email protected]>]
! > > > EVERYONE GETS A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA --> HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMAS BECOME
! > > > WORTHLESS EVERYONE GETS A PHD --> PHDS BECOME WORTHLESS
!
! Skippy is just playing around with markov again. He trolls in waves:
! humor -> trust -> confrontation -> outbust -> quiet -> lather, rinse,
! repeat.

Skippy <[email protected]> does not even know what Markov3 does.

! If you have any serious questions about Skippy and friends, please encrypt
! your message with the key that follows. I'll probably have something
! interesting (and on-topic) to share for the putative June 8th SF area
! cypherpunks meeting (we'll have a real room).

Skippy doesn't have any friends, so there's no one to answer the questions.

Qut may attend the meeting to verify the racial compositions of the group.
Results will be reported here.
Qut