No Subject

! With regard to the problems of remailers being shut down when we want
! long-lived addresses, wouldn't seperating the input and output be one
! possibility? That is (like Hal's Alumni remailer) you'd send mail to
! '[email protected]' and it would be forwarded via a disposable account
! elsewhere. All messages would appear to come from '[email protected]' and
! if that account was shut down a new one could be opened to replace it
! while incoming mail simply backed up at the main remailer account.
!
! The only potential problem I could see would be that the disposable ISP
! might have logs which could track the outgoing messages back to the other
! account. You'd also obviously need to open the disposable account
! anonymously or using an ISP who'd protect your identity.

That's silly.  The problem isn't liability but lack of popular
knowledge on setting up a remailer.  The more remailers,
the liability is reduced.

GOALS 2000: 2,000
QUT