Re: FTC online workshop on privacy

  > The legislation being introduced at 10:30 am will restrict selling
  > mailing lists with childrens' names and other identifying info on
  > them, including email lists. Another attempt to regulate the net,
  > or a good thing?

  > Supporting is Christian Coalition, Family Research Council, Enough
  > is Enough!, Bruce "I wrote the CDA" Taylor's group, and EPIC.

Bwahahahaha...

So selling mailing lists which identify children is bad, but adding
"I'm a minor" tags to TCP/IP packets is good?

OK, so where's that Lolita Filter source code again...

--
Roger Williams                         finger me for my PGP public key
Coelacanth Engineering        consulting & turnkey product development