Misquoting and Vlad (LD?)

Here, I quote some text that is quoted frequently:

> >> such is the total moral perversion of the thinking behind
> >> "assassination politics". most of the adherents work from the
> >> following argument, nicely summarized by JFA above:
                                             ^^^^^

> >>1. the government is corrupt
> >>2. therefore, it is okay to kill people who further that
> >>    corruption. wow, what brilliant logic.

I would appreciate if everybody would stop using that example.  No
threat or heinous tone here, but simply a reasonable request. I am
getting tired of it.  Of course, the collectivist who wrote that
sentence is totally wrong because I never said such things in the
context he meant them. But again, it is not everybody that followed
the thread and I am fed-up of seing thoses words attributed to me.

I have no problem in building my bad reputation myself.  I don't like
it when other do it...

So, please, if ever you quote it again, put at the beginning of the
paragraph: "Vlad Z. Nuri wrote:" or
"Vlad Z. Nuri aka L. D(R)otweiller wrote:"

Thanks and Regards.

JFA

 DePompadour, Societe d'Importation Ltee; Limoges porcelain, silverware and crystal
 JFA Technologies, R&D consultants;  physists, technologists and engineers.

 PGP keys at: http://w3.citenet.net/users/jf_avon
 ID# C58ADD0D : 529645E8205A8A5E F87CC86FAEFEF891
 I reserve the right to post publicly any private e-mail sent to me.
 Unsollicited commercial e-mail will be proofread at US165 $/h
 Any sender of such material will be considered as to have ac-
 cepted the above mentionned terms.