Re: FTC online workshop on privacy

On Wed, 22 May 1996, E. ALLEN SMITH wrote:

> 	Pointing out encryption, anonymnity, etcetera as means couldn't
> hurt...
> 	BTW, at the end of the message is something from this Adam Starchild
> fellow, with a web address for "Asset Protection & Becoming Judgement Proof."
> I'd be interested in a review of it.

Unsophisticated, lacking in real substantative sources for material (scope
is again mentioned, and I find them often dangerously inaccurate, a resort
to the paladin press for reference information is equally suspect in my
view), and while containing some interesting ideas and general outlines,
mostly dangerous to those who do not understand that a little knowledge is
a dangerous thing.

> Posted by Adam Starchild
>      Asset Protection & Becoming Judgement Proof at
>      http://www.catalog.com/corner/taxhaven

---
My preferred and soon to be permanent e-mail address:[email protected]
"In fact, had Bancroft not existed,       potestas scientiae in usu est
Franklin might have had to invent him."    in nihilum nil posse reverti
00B9289C28DC0E55  E16D5378B81E1C96 - Finger for Current Key Information
Opp. Counsel: For all your expert testimony needs: [email protected]