Re: PROTOCOL: Encrypted Open Books

At 12:45 AM 5/23/96, David Wagner wrote:
>Apologies for replying to a reposted article; I wasn't subscribed when
>the (very interesting!) open books protocol was originall proposed.
>Did I miss an important part of the protocol, or does some extra
>mechanism need to be added to counter this threat?

I only forwarded the original article, not any of the discussion which followed.

Inasmuch as the archives at hks don't appear to be coming back anytime soon
(the March 18th message said "a few days"), I'll forward to the list the
followup articles by Hal Finney and Eric Hughes.

--Tim May

Boycott "Big Brother Inside" software!