Re: Number one story on CNN this hour.

On Wed, 22 May 1996, Simon Spero wrote:

> > There are 40 million 'attack capable' systems connected to the Internet
> > and over 120 countries have developed or are developing 'attack software'.
>
> Does that mean I need a concealed carry permit for my Newton?

yes, you're now carrying what the media would call an `assault pda'..
it's small, black, military-styled, and fully automatic..

				bri..

[email protected]
brian dodds, systems administration, jyacc, inc. wellesley, ma
--617.431.7431x125
opinions expressed within are not necessarily my own or anyone elses..