Truth can sometimes be harmful...

At 8:06 PM 5/23/96, Sandy Sandfort wrote:

>At 12:11 PM 5/23/96 -0800, jim bell wrote:
>
>>Tell ya what: name a weapon that CANNOT be used to harm an
>>innocent person.  Go ahead, I'm waiting.
>
>The Truth?

"The coordinates of Hiroshima are...."

Q.E.D.

(And there are thousands of variants of this, where "truth" leads to harm.
Sandy was being terse in his comments, so he may have intended various
qualifications, but as he stated things, my example stands.)

--Tim May

Boycott "Big Brother Inside" software!