Re: [SCARE]: "If you only knew what we know..."

I don't think I actually got "the breifing", if any such standard briefing
actually exists.  What Sameer is probably thinking of is that the seven
authors of the "key length report" were invited down to DC to talk with a
bunch of high-level policy types, but they never showed us the bodies (or
the files on us, or whatever it is they show the people who they really want
to impress).

-matt

[NB, please send any reply directly to me; I don't read the list with any
regularity these days, and saw this message only because someone mentioned
it.  thanks.  -matt]