Re: [SCARE]: "If you only knew what we know..."

On Thu, 23 May 1996, Mike Duvos wrote:

> Sameer Parekh writes:
>
> > 	It's my understanding that this statement is now false. I
> > believe that Matt Blaze recently received "The Briefing" and he is
> > still on our side.
>
> Don't suppose Matt could do a little executive summary of
> "The Briefing" and post it to the list, could he?

Probably not unless he wanted to do time.

I suspect some anonymous person might put bamboo shoots under his
fingernails and post the results of the interrogation however.

> --
>      Mike Duvos         $    PGP 2.6 Public Key available     $
>      [email protected]     $    via Finger.                      $

---
My preferred and soon to be permanent e-mail address:[email protected]
"In fact, had Bancroft not existed,       potestas scientiae in usu est
Franklin might have had to invent him."    in nihilum nil posse reverti
00B9289C28DC0E55  E16D5378B81E1C96 - Finger for Current Key Information
Opp. Counsel: For all your expert testimony needs: [email protected]