Re: [SCARE]: "If you only knew what we know..."

On 26 May 96 at 12:23, Subir Grewal wrote:

> the
> struggle does not always have to be violent, and it hurts our cause
> to instigate violence when none has been used directly against us.

How would you qualify the seizing of 50+ % of our productive work?

Since only the productive work permits an individual to live, could
you say that they steal half of your life?  Why not?  Then, any tax
man targeted by AP who is past 1/2 the life expectency is getting an
"an eye for an eye" or better deal...

Are you telling that giving your wallet to a mugger is not done under
violence directed against you since he did not shoot you or beat you
in the first place?  Do you tell me that the fact that he did not use
his gun means that there is no violence implied?

Under every pile of red-tape lies a fully loaded gun.  And *this* is
what gives govt employees their attitude toward you.

Just some thoughts.

Ciao

JFA
...and actually, I am not even on CP mailing list...

PLEASE NOTE: THIS POST DOES NOT MEAN THAT I ENDORSE MR. BELL'S
SYSTEM.  MY RATIONNAL CONCLUSIONS ABOUT IT'S INTERNAL MECHANICS
AND IT'S INTRINSIC LOGICS DOES NOT MEAN THAT I LIKE NOR ENDORSE
THE SYSTEM. I SIMPLY CONCLUDED THAT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PREVENT
THE SYSTEM FROM BEING IMPLEMENTED.  IMO, IT IS UNAVOIDABLE.

 DePompadour, Societe d'Importation Ltee
 Limoges porcelain, Silverware and mouth blown crystal glasses

 JFA Technologies, R&D consultants.
 Physists, technologists and engineers.

 PGP keys at: http://w3.citenet.net/users/jf_avon
 ID# C58ADD0D : 529645E8205A8A5E F87CC86FAEFEF891