Re: [SCARE]: "If you only knew what we know..."

On 26 May 96 at 20:11, jim bell wrote:

>At 09:39 PM 5/26/96 -0400, Subir Grewal wrote:

> >  Marx was not the first to poitn out that institutions influence
> >our actions, that we are products of our times, that the choices we
> >face are as much determined by our own preferences as they are by
> >the world around us.  AP will create an environment where, I
> >believe, an undesireable set of options will be presented to each
> >of us.  This is the "outcome" argument, i.e. undesireable ends, the
> >means themselves are reprehensible.

> I wish I understood what you just said...

ROTFL!

JFA

 DePompadour, Societe d'Importation Ltee; Limoges porcelain, silverware and crystal
 JFA Technologies, R&D consultants: physicists, technologists and engineers.

 PGP keys at: http://w3.citenet.net/users/jf_avon
 ID# C58ADD0D : 529645E8205A8A5E F87CC86FAEFEF891
 I reserve the right to post publicly any private e-mail sent to me.
 Unsollicited commercial e-mail will be proofread at US165 $/h
 Any sender of such material will be considered as to have ac-
 cepted the above mentionned terms.