FW: "Scannist" arrested

If there is any residual doubt as to why I'm proposing an "extreme" solution
to government, "Assassination Politics," I think the following is just
another good reason to do so.  I contend that people like that cop and the
judge would be FAR more careful in how they do their job if they were aware
they might be angering well over a half a million hams.  This kind of abuse
will happen as long as there is no mechanism to prevent it.