cryptlib debugging for Win95, WinNT

In order for the RSA encryption functions in cryptlib
(ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/security/crypl110.zip, but that one's without
the RSA stuff for reasons which will become apparent) to work, I need to
find someone to test the Win95 and WinNT random-number generation code,
which calls various Win32 statistics-monitoring functions to seed its
internal random number pool.  I've written most of the code, but since some
of the documentation for the API's is pretty dodgy, it'll need a bit of
debugging and testing to get going.  Is there anyone here who can help
with this?  I estimate that it's an hour or so of work for the Win95 side
(which has Toolhelp32), and maybe half a day for NT (which has the incredibly
complex registry-walking system and semi-documented network statistics
gathering).  There are two files to compile, with a total size of about 20K.
I can't do it myself since I don't have easy access to any sort of Win32
system.

Oh yes, this part of the code has nothing to do with crypto, so there are no
problems with US people doing it.

Peter.