Re: Philosophy of information ow

On 27 May 1996 11:25:28 pdt, [email protected] wrote:

>What if I just *see* your couch, and then back in my garage I use my
>couch replicator to make a couch just like yours, complete with fuzzballs
>and loose change between the cushions?  Now I have your couch, in a sense.
>Are you still upset?
>
>When I walked off with your blood chemistry data, did you lose the use
>of it for your future purposes?

I believe that you are free to keep information, use it, etc. but
you MUST get permission before selling it.

/* From Chris Adams <[email protected]> on a Warped PC running a proudly unregistered (for now) PMMAIL 1.5!
The Enigman Group - We do Web Pages! */

This Message Was Sent With An UNREGISTERED Version Of PMMail.
Please Encourage Its Author To Register Their Copy Of PMMail.
For More Information About PMMail And SouthSide Software's Other
Products, Contact http://www.southsoft.com.