noneAttn Sameer: Are [email protected] and/or [email protected] down?

My 'nym which has worked just fine has suddenly stopped working this
weekend.  My reply block has not changed, and the only remailer in
it is [email protected].

I have the reply block set up to send the encrypted reply to
[email protected] where Newsgroups:  and Subject:  headers are pasted on
with the "##" operator.  The message is then sent on to the replay
mail2news gateway for posting to alt.anonymous.messages.

What's happened?  Anyone know?