Re: Philosophy of information ownership [ Re: Children's Privacy Act ]

At 09:24 AM 5/27/96 -0500, Mike McNally wrote:

>What if I just *see* your couch, and then back in my garage I use my
>couch replicator to make a couch just like yours, complete with fuzzballs
>and loose change between the cushions?  Now I have your couch, in a sense.
>Are you still upset?

If the couch design is copyrighted, you have just violated the copyright :-).

Bill Frantz       | The CDA means  | Periwinkle  --  Computer Consulting
(408)356-8506     | lost jobs and  | 16345 Englewood Ave.
[email protected] | dead teenagers | Los Gatos, CA 95032, USA