Re: Tempest Info

> Water pipes are often form the earth line. If only 60hz (US) can get through
> the power cables then only 60 hz can get into the water pipes (I'll ignore
> re-radiating, because water pipes are the least of your problems there).

The high-frequency harmonics from your computers are probably above the
cutoff frequency of the water-pipes when considered as circular waveguides.
The water filling will act as a dielectric, bringing F0 down.  So, it
is conceivable that extremely high frequency radiation (>3 Ghz) could
propagate well in a water pipe.