The Full NRC Crypto Report

We got a copy of the full 434-page NRC report today at the D.C. public
meeting, headed noted "May 30, 1996, Prepublication Copy subject to Further
Editorial Correction."

We are now scanning it and would be interested to know if anyone else is
doing so we don't duplicate the task.

The full report consists of 32 pages of intro, 276 pages of main text in 8
parts, and 126 pages of 14 appendices.

We note that the CSTB Web version of the Overview does not include the
Contents of the full report as did the printed Overview available at the
meeting.

We will post the Contents here shortly to give a taste. And later give a
Web site for the Thing.

BTW, there was a press briefing on the report at 11:00 AM, so stories may
be in the works.