Re: Possible out-of-US remailer sites, 2nd edition

 Fri, 31 May 1996, E. ALLEN SMITH wrote:

>         I would appreciate comment on all aspects of this list. These include:
> additional companies and countries to add; companies or countries to take off
> (international politics & law is not my subject); and suggestions about where
> to look for more (it is quite possible that I did not locate all the lists of
> out-of-US ISPs).

I think you could add Estonia to the list. Although I have not discussed
this with local ISP's, I think running a remailer or nymserver from a Unix
shell account should not be such a big problem. The Internet connection to
the rest of the world is quite good and there are no government
regulations.

MicroLink OnLine ([email protected], http://www.online.ee/) has a PPP/Unix
shell account (on Sun Sparc) with 1MB disk space for 170 USD a year or 15
USD a month.  Just pay in advance, they have an on-line registration.

Teleport ([email protected], http://www.teleport.ee/) is another company,
which has PPP/Unix (on Linux) with 1 MB for 8 USD a month or 96 MB a year.

J�ri Kaljundi
AS Stallion
[email protected]