Re: Policy Post 2.21 - Your Privacy Online: CDT Unveils Demo & Clearinghouse

One can easily mess with the cookie file ...

See http://home.netscape.com/newsref/std/cookie_spec.html for info
on cookies. The only useful information the demo returns is taken from
the domain associated with the address of the user. Must be for people
who have never seen nslookup, whois, or run expn on the SMTP port of a
server ...

My $.02

- r.w.