Re: someone to "educate"

At 07:31 PM 5/30/96 -0700, you quoted someone:

>> Corporate policy dictates that we do not offer anonymous
>> accounts. It is corporate belief that there should be no
>> reason anyone needs anonymity on the net

Perhaps you could ask whoever sent you that message for their
home phone number, address, and Visa Account number, to be
posted to this newsletter.  After all, if they are sure this
is a good policy, and they are not ashamed of it, then the
individuals who authored it have nothing to hide!

If they really believe what they say, then they won't mind.
I, for one, am waiting.