Re: Class III InfoWar: TST Article

|      and the verdict is... NetMYTH!  I checked the cite in the article on
|      cyberterrorism... no such article ran on 6/2/96 in the Times
|      (London)... nor, in fact, in any newspaper available on Nexis...
|      just thought I would let you know...

I've met Winn Schartau and a number of the people mentioned in the
article at a conference in Brussels about Information Warfare two
weeks ago.

I've also seen the article that is referred in the message from
Winn, and here is the URL for it.

http://www.sunday-times.co.uk/news/pages/Sunday-Times/stinwenws01016.html?1257332

Alternatively, you can access it through

http://www.the-times.co.uk/

going through a brief registration process etc.

Also, I've meet the journalist, Peter Warren, at the conference as
well. We even went for a beer! :-)

So, I'd definitively say there is too much real-world details
to it for me to believe it is a NetMYTH.

-Christian Wettergren,
 KTH/Teleinformatics
 Sweden.

PS. I'm not a netMYTH either, and I do exist. :-)