Re: Java

Clay Olbon II wrote:

> Has anyone written a Java app to implement the Chinese Lottery?  Seems like
> a natural way to do it.  A small cash prize might entice lots of folks to
> let it run in the background...

We have plenty of Java code that does crypto.  If anyone can think
of a suitable target (and perhaps a suitable prize for the winner),
we'll help knock up some code.  Click this if you're interested
http://systemics.com:79/  (alternatively finger @systemics.com)

The only targets I can think of are the Sun/Microsoft crypto API
keys (but I would guess that these keys are too large for an
attack to be feasible), and the unix password of David Sternlight
(which was posted to sci.crypt last summer).

Gary
--
pub  1024/C001D00D 1996/01/22  Gary Howland <[email protected]>
Key fingerprint =  0C FB 60 61 4D 3B 24 7D  1C 89 1D BE 1F EE 09 06