Fwd: subscribe cyberwire dispatch

>From: "Chris Adams" <[email protected]>
>To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
>Date: Thu, 06 Jun 96 15:37:46
>Subject: subscribe cyberwire dispatch

subscribe cyberwire dispatch

If this account belongs to an actual human, my apologies for treating you
like a mailerbot.

This Message Was Sent With An UNREGISTERED Version Of PMMail.
Please Encourage Its Author To Register Their Copy Of PMMail.
For More Information About PMMail And SouthSide Software's Other
Products, Contact http://www.southsoft.com.

/* From Chris Adams <[email protected]> on a Warped PC running a proudly unregistered (for now) PMMAIL 1.5!
The Enigman Group - We do Web Pages! */