MEETING: SF Bay area Cypherpunks meeting for June 8th

What:	Monthly meeting of San Francisco area Cypherpunks &
	Stanford PGP Club
When:	Saturday June 8th 12:00 noon
Where:	Turing Auditorium, Stanford University (Directions below)
Dinner: Fanny & Alexander's  412 Emerson, Palo Alto, +1 415 326 7183

Topics: Random, PGP Keys siging, More on Crypto GUI's, Random.

Directions:

 If you have a GPS receiver, head for 37.4296875N 122.1783752E.

 If you have excellent hearing, call 415-853-9080 and follow the ringing.

 Or, get to Stanford's Campus Drive via 280-Sand Hill or 101-El Camino
 Real-Embarcadero. From 280, take Campus Drive left (clockwise). From 101,
 take Campus Drive right (counterclockwise). Turn South (centripetal) at
 Panama Street and take an immediate left into the Jordan Quad parking lot
 (empty on weekends). Walk between Pine and Redwood Halls to Polya.
 Turing is between Polya and Cypress. It doesn't appear on most campus
 maps, but it's there, honest. Entrance to Turing Auditorium is by the
 Pac Bell payphone sign.

Maps:

 http://www-leland.stanford.edu/group/Transportation/PGrid4.html (parking)
 http://www.stanford.edu/gifs/campus.1620-63-4.gif (800K campus map)
 http://www.stanford.edu/home/visitors/vicinity.html (note: upside down!)

Socialized transportation:

 CalTrain to the Palo Alto station; 20-minute walk or arrange to be picked
 up by a local. 7F bus. See http://www.stanford.edu/group/Transportation/

Notes:
  The short notice is my fault, I was hoping to get some folks to talk
at the meeting and waited far too long to give up on them.

Thanks:
  Much thanks to Rich Graves and the Stanford PGP Club for the wonderful
meeting space.