Re: FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS

Excerpts from internet.cypherpunks: 6-Jun-96 Re: FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS
by jim [email protected]
> Not quite yet, anyway.  I'm very disappointed to have waited over a year for
> some slick lawyer to show me how I'd be violating some law or another
to do so
> .

A few observations:

1. Not many readers of cypherpunks are lawyers
2. Of the laywers who do read cypherpunks, many may not choose to spend
their time researching what laws AP may violate. Or they're not "slick"
lawyers; take your pick.
3. Congress would have no problems passing a law outlawing AP, if one
does not exist already.

-Declan