Re: FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS

 jim bell writes:

 > My impression is that it is frequently the pacifist-types who get us into
 > war, because they start the process out by tolerating actions by others that
 > turn into more serious actions, etc.  You know, the appeasers.

	true, too true.

	unfortunately, the point is corrrect: the pacifist do tolerate actions that
    others would not thereby encouraging further aggression.

	after the pacifists have been attacked, they can be particularly violent
    --and incarcertated, they are defiant.  Or, as I prefer to put it:

	    there is nothing worse than a liberal whose ass has been bit.

--
Hackers never stop hacking, they just get caught