Re: Neologism: "crackerbox"

At 06:43 AM 6/8/96 -0400, Robert Hettinga wrote:
>I think we have another winner, folks!
>
>At 3:47 AM -0400 6/8/96, Bill Stewart wrote:
>> It's probably close enough for anti-government work; the relative strength
>> depends a lot on whether you're using general-purpose computers or
>> custom crackerboxes, and on the state of the art in factoring technologies.
>         ^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
>I *like* it!

I am sorry, but the term "crackerbox" has been deemed derogatory to Southern
Americans by the Society for the Protection of American Minorities (SPAM).

You will have to apply for another neologism from the Bureau of Neologisms.
This time I suggest that you remember to fill out the proper paperwork so
that these problems will not occur in the future.  (To speed your
application, please include doubling the filing fee, the first half as a
check made out to the Bureau and the other half in cash.)

---
|Coors - For people who don't want to think about what they are drinking.|
|"The moral PGP Diffie taught Zimmermann unites all| Disclaimer:         |
| mankind free in one-key-steganography-privacy!"  | Ignore the man      |
|`finger -l [email protected]` for PGP 2.6.2 key  | behind the keyboard.|
|         http://www.teleport.com/~alano/          | [email protected]  |