Re: RFD: Time to kick some anti-scientologist ass?

The attached summary is substantially incorrect. I know some of the
"flamers" you mentioned, and their intentions are *not* to stop the
Scientologists from discussing their religion.

On the contrary, the Scientologists are trying to make it very difficult
for anyone to *criticize* the Church of Scientology or reveal some of
its more wacky teachings.

For more info --

  Ron Newman's web page on the Church of Scientology:
    http://www.cybercom.net/~rnewman/scientology/
  Dave Touretzky's web page:
    http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Fishman/

-Declan

Excerpts from internet.cypherpunks: 8-Jun-96 RFD: Time to kick some
anti.. by Dr.Dimitri V. KOTM@bwalk