Re: New Encryption Algorithm and Program

Benjamin Grosman wrote:

> ... for my major assignment I wrote an encryption program under Turbo
> Pascal for Dos, version 7.0, and for this program I developed the algorithm
> myself...

> Many thanks....
> Ben

Ben:
   If you can, you may want to get a hold of this book:

   Applied Cryptography by Bruce Schneier
   John Wiley & Sons, Inc. ISBN 0-471-59756-2

   It is a very good reference that will show you what the public 'state
of the art' is.  [You might find that you have recreated something that
has already been broken, or see weaknesses in your cipher like other
cryptosystems in the book that have their faults exposed...]

    Happy hunting and hacking,
    Brian Durham
    [email protected]