Re: Terrorism Hysteria on the Net

I think we are in violent agreement....

The item of issue, between physical and virtual terrorism attacks
is the  fact the government either is, or wants to give the distinct
perception that they are, ill-prepared to counter for the types of
potentials wide-spread Internet-based virtual attacks.  And that the
intelligence channels they have in place to detect possible movement
of physical attacks may not fit the "Internet" model.

In addition, the US legal system is ill-prepared to deal with the
prosecutory issues surrounding this type of "terrorism".

Dale Drew                                MCI Telecommunications
Manager                                    internetMCI Security
                                                    Engineering
Voice:  703/715-7058                    Internet: [email protected]
Fax:    703/715-7066                MCIMAIL: Dale_Drew/644-3335