[Fwd: public key expert witness wanted]

>From sci.crypt:

My lawsuit against Public Key Partners has a trial on the
scope and validity of the Stanford patents scheduled to
begin in San Jose, Calif, on Sept. 3, 1996.  I am looking
for an expert witness.

Requirements:

* credentials which will impress the court.
* live within driving distance of San Jose.
* thorough understanding of Diffie-Hellman exponential key exchange,
Hellman-Merkle trapdoor knapsack, and related public key crypto.
* willing to face hostile lawyers in depositions, and testify in court.
* must enjoy this sort of thing enough to do it for free.

I am not looking for a mercenary hatchet man.  (Contact RSADSI or
Cylink if that's what you are.)  Just someone to explain the
inventions, and give opinions as to what can reasonably be deduced
from particular disclosures.

For more info on the lawsuit, and on contacting me, see
     http://bbs.cruzio.com/~schlafly#pkpsuit

Roger Schlafly