Re: [more noise] Re: [NOISE] I swear I am not making this up.

On Tue, 11 Jun 1996 [email protected] wrote:

> ObCryptolinguisticsPunks: Did anyone know Iranian and Aryan are synonyms?

   I think there is NOT a one-to-one mapping of Iranian to Aryan.
specifically, Farsi'im might be descended from the Aryans, but so are some
others. Northern Indians, I think?

I have another problem with your statement.  Islam was a gigantic
watershed in the sociocultural history of Persia. Islamic currents are
stronger in contemporary Iranian culture, than ancient Aryan influences.