Re: PBS show

I enjoyed the show as well...I was a bit young when the Altair was first
published in Radio Elec., but that didn't stop me from trying to build one.
I recall spending 100's of hours piecing it all together - it all made
sense when I 'wrote' 3 hours of code to add a stack of numbers together.

It was (and still is) and addictive feeling to think (back then) "Wow, I
just did the same thing they were doing with Eniac in my bedroom!"

Now then, if we can only get Hollywood to accurately portray computers in
films...there's a hack. ;)

BTW-If you are still 'caught up' in the innovative 'demo or die' theme the
show portrays check out the following site (http://www.be.com/) - I'm sure
many of you have already been there? Are there any "Be" developers here?
What are your thoughts?