Re: Kaos vs Control

On 13 Jun 96 at 10:06, Duncan Frissell wrote:

> At 11:31 AM 6/12/96 -0700, Timothy C. May wrote:
[..]
> >Good to see the courts reaffirming that "chaos" and lack of control by
> >authorities is a core part of the U.S. system. Maybe the control freaks of
> >Europe and Asia who have been charting their own authoritarian courses will
> >give more thought to ensuring liberty even if it causes more "chaos."

> One would hope.  Perhaps reality will have to do it for them.

Reality never did anything for the (Supreme) Court, and certainly not
a lot of politicians.  But yes, one would hope...

Rob.

---
No-frills sig.
Befriend my mail filter by sending a message with the subject "send help"
Key-ID: 5D3F2E99 1996/04/22 [email protected] (root@magneto)
        AB1F4831 1993/05/10 Deranged Mutant <[email protected]>
Send a message with the subject "send pgp-key" for a copy of my key.