Re: PBS show

In a message dated 96-06-14 23:48:14 EDT, [email protected] (Blake Wehlage)
writes:

<< At 12:51 PM 6/14/96, Josh Sled wrote:
 >On Thu, 13 Jun 96 23:23 EDT, Blake Wehlage wrote:
 >
 >>Mac rule they have an awesome GUI (graphical user interface), easy of use
it
 >>way up there and they have bitchin' software.
 >>
 >>I know i will regret saying this but:
 >>
 >>The mac OS is 3 times better than Windows '95
 >
 >Though I agree with you, and I think OS/2's WorkPlace Shell and
 >Presentation Manager is about 10 times better than MacOS, this isn't
 >the place for GUI or OS holy wars...
 >
 >ObCrypto: Incorporating crpyto into a GUI : strong crypto (RSA, 3DES)
 >represented as strong locking devices (safe, vault, etc), weak crypto
 >represented as weak devices (padlock, chain-link)... what do you think?
 >
 >Joshy

 Oh my God someone agrees with me I see the light at the end of the tunnel,
 in this window covered world.  >>
WELllllll Id hate to say.... but after coming across A LOT of different users
from both systems.. It has seemed to me that... IN GENERAL, Mac users are
more computer 'illiterate' seeing as the mac's ease of use. Fine for the
everyday person... but not for me.
Secondly.....as far os the computers software are concerned...... Not much
beats winNT => windows=> PC
THe chips arent 'too' much different. and that leaves me to say..... There's
more PC's out there... which seeing as whats presented..... Leads me to
thinks PC's are 'better' in my eyes.
So... how baout those mets?