CYPHERPUNKS

Ok, here is the thing I feel and I know that I really am a main factor for
the unraveling of the true meaning of the mailing lists. I have had many
posts that were unappropiate, and very stupid. That is why I am
unsubsribing, and will no longer make posts to the list. You can still reach
me at [email protected]

I do though feel I have picked up some very needed knowledge of PGP and
crypto. Thank you. I still will keep the title of youngest cypherpunk with
pride.

Blake Wehlage
<[email protected]>
"World's Youngest Cypherpunk" Age 13