Re: alpha.c2.org in deep shit?

I peeked at a few messages passing through my remailer from alpha.c2.org
(mea culpa) to see whether the problem might be at my end.  As far as
I could tell, the messages were correctly formatted and all, but simply
lacked message bodies.  So it looked like the data being sent from
alpha.c2.org was already messed up and had stripped the bodies.  I set up
an alpha.c2.org alias a few days ago and when I sent mail to myself I
got mail without a body, so I think it is a definate screwup.  I sent a
report of this to remailer-operators list but have not seen a response
yet from Sameer.

Hal