Re: [noise] (was Re: PBS show)

Perry E. Metzger writes:

 > [email protected] writes:
 > > new lows??? Its a rather reasonable question about the protected mode on the
 > > intel chips considering the limits of 640K mem...Sorry if Im not as 'versed'
 > > in proteected mode as you,master, seem to be. Oh please teach us lesser ones.
 >
 > Some people really just don't get it, do they.
 >
 > Let the sewer flow...

Perry, if someone is so clueless as to post a general programming
question to cypherpunks, do you think they're going to "get it"?  You
need to explain it in very   small   words.

This mailing list, cypherpunks, is about encryption.  It's not about
reminiscing about old personal computers (however much fun it is to
do) and showing off our respective ages.  Yes, you may consider this a
Russ-o-gram.

-russ <[email protected]>    http://www.crynwr.com/~nelson
Crynwr Software sells packet driver support     | PGP ok
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315 268 1925 voice | It's no mistake to err on
Potsdam, NY 13676       | +1 315 268 9201 FAX   | the side of freedom.