Re: [noise] (was Re: PBS show)

In a message dated 96-06-16 06:17:43 EDT, [email protected] (Perry E.
Metzger) writes:

<< [email protected] writes:
 > new lows??? Its a rather reasonable question about the protected mode on
the
 > intel chips considering the limits of 640K mem...Sorry if Im not as
'versed'
 > in proteected mode as you,master, seem to be. Oh please teach us lesser
ones.

 Some people really just don't get it, do they.

 Let the sewer flow...

 .pm

Guess Not. Maybe thats why I subscribe to mailers. So I can learn and share
what I know. Although the internet is such a vast resource..... it is
nevertheless an area where egotistical, hard headed, and very arrogant people
lurk. Take this to heart some of you. Remember... internet is information.
let the sewer flow?? Man.. get outside one of these days.