Re: SafE Mail Corporation

At 17:21 6/17/96, M.Wagoner (1 wrote:
>We would like someone to be able or should I say try and crack our
>encryption. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE.

Sigh. Yet another one...

Unless you make source code available, you will be at best ignored, and at
worst sued by users of your product should they discover that your
unbreakable encryption isn't so unbreakable after all. Unless you use a
hardware RNG and OTPs, your statement that it is impossible to break your
encryption software is simply false. Do not expect that individuals who do
have clue are going to waste their time on trying to break an encryption
scheme invented by someone that so obviously doesn't know what he is doing.

-- Lucky Green <mailto:[email protected]>
   PGP encrypted mail preferred.
   Disclaimer: My opinions are my own.