Re: MasterCard Seeks Revision in On-Line Bill

On Wed, 19 Jun 1996, se7en wrote:

> A MasterCard International official told a congressional committee
> Wednesday that encryption technology is "vital to the development and
> security" of a number of its products, including its smart card program.
>
> Joel Lisker, MasterCard International senior vice president for security
> and risk management, testified in support of the "Promotion of Commerce
> On-Line an the Digital Era Act" bill.

Hmm.  Mr. Lisker is a friend of mine.  I think I'll give him a call.

---
My preferred and soon to be permanent e-mail address:[email protected]
"In fact, had Bancroft not existed,       potestas scientiae in usu est
Franklin might have had to invent him."    in nihilum nil posse reverti
00B9289C28DC0E55  E16D5378B81E1C96 - Finger for Current Key Information
Opp. Counsel: For all your expert testimony needs: [email protected]