Search for WWW consultants.

        If anyone out there is interested in doing some SSL work, talk to
David Normandin at the number below. Feel free to forward this to people you
know that would be interested in doing this sort of work in the Boston area.

>Date: Thu, 20 Jun 1996 15:37:04 -0500
>To: [email protected]
>From: [email protected] (Career enhancement)
>Subject: Search for WWW consultants.
>
>Hi Joe, thanks for helping me with this. What I'm looking for are skill sets
>in secured socket layers for the WWW, and those with search engines
>skills.These are very HOT,long term assignments with rates paying between
>60 & 90 on an hourly rate. In addition I also have multiple needs for CGI &
>Perl scripting consultants. Please have them forward thier information to
>me via e-mail, fax @ 617-270-4443 or call me @ 617-270-4441. Again thanks
>for your help and good luck in NY. David Normandin
Regards,            Democracy is where you can say what you think
                    even if you don't think. -
Joseph  Reagle      http://rpcp.mit.edu/~reagle/home.html
[email protected]      E0 D5 B2 05 B6 12 DA 65  BE 4D E3 C1 6A 66 25 4E