Re: DCSB: Electronic Commerce: The State of the Art

The signature on the message attached below did not verify.

Pronto Secure has the neat feature of doing signature checking on the
fly.

In the process of testing PSecure I have collected from the
keyservers, the keys of most people on the list who pgp sign their
messages. (Another neat feature of PSecure makes this a one click task)

I could quite easily perform the service of bouncing messages with bad
signature back to the list.

Please let me know if people agree that this would be a useful
service, or is it inappropriate ?

My experience over the past few months is that around 10% of all signed
traffic on the list checks with a BAD SIGNATURE!

Geoff Klein
Pronto Secure Product Manager.

badsig