Re: Science Lessons in the Mountains of New Mexico

At 8:39 PM 6/21/96, se7en wrote:
>Cryptography may not academic science's only contribution to making
>business work in an unpredictable, technology-driven world. If a growing
>community of natural scientists, social scientists, and business
>theorists are right, then the cryptographic algorithms taht make
>electronic transactions secure will soon seem downright prosaic.
>
>This unusual admixture of pure researchers and real-world practitioners
>tends to congregate around research institutions in New Mexico, which has
>been a scientific hotbed ever since the atomic bomb project of the 1940s.

Se7en,

I am curious. Did you write this, or is this a forwarded article?

If you wrote this, it is very typical of journalistic treatments, and is
well-written. You have a career in journalism ahead of you (or perhaps you
currently are a journalist, under another name, in which case you should
still indicate what your actual journalistic name is, as I doubt you write
under the name "se7en."

If you did not write this, then you need to start including indications
about who did write it, and where it appeared, and that it's a forwarded
article.

--Tim May

Boycott "Big Brother Inside" software!